Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Little Fun Cinematography

Sometimes the camera takes several pictures in a row. We haven't figured out why, it just does. A quick read through the owner's manual would probably clear up the question, but since when have I ever read the owners manual unless the given item was broken by my trying to figure it out on my own? But, I digress. Normally this little phenomenon (Ooo!, I spelled it right the first time!) results in multiple copies of the same picture. Saturday it resulted in a little "still movie" If you could flip your computer screen like a book, this would be pretty cool. Since you can't, either scroll down really fast or just use your imagination.

We were at the Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center for their "Fire, Ice, and Water" bash with most of Greg's family (and having a fabulous time, I might add). There is a huge bucket that fills with water and then dumps on the crowd below about every 15 minutes or so. I happened to catch a segment of Steven in the moment. He's sort of in the front with a white bathing suit with yellow and black on it. Enjoy! (Remember, flip those pages in your mind)





1 comment:

Katy said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! We miss you guys. Shannon, you write so well. It makes me laugh. Hope all is well!