Friday, July 25, 2008

Picture Attempt

I'm expanding my horizons and trying to add pictures. The kids and I went to the Monte L. Bean Life Museum at BYU today. My goal was to get out of the house, have a semi-educational experience, and get a picture of each child to try posting tonight. Everyone had a great time except Joseph. He informed me that he wanted to stay home and was even willing to be sent to his room while we went. I told him that was fine, but he had to stay there all day and not play at Korey's house when we got home. So, he came, but he wouldn't cooperate on the picture. I had to keep trying to sneak one. I got a fairly decent shot, which he deleted when he found out. It bugged the other kids, too, and Erica got in on the attempts. So, I have two not-so-decent shots and they both get to be posted because, I am, after all, still sort of the boss.




Joseph from the back, courtesy of Erica


Joseph from the side, courtesy of me


Steven the bear (and he really is in Scouts!)


Ryan, who also didn't want a picture, but was pleasant about it


This was a very cool butterfly made out of butterflies, probably at least 3' x 3'

Spence


Erica

So, that's it for this attempt. I'll try again one of these days. As for the trip, there were a bunch of animals that I'd never seen before- like a couple of deer with fangs and a dolphin that looked like a submarine with a sail. Now, adding pictures is one more new thing I've learned today, so I get to head to bed.

3 comments:

trublubyu said...

We went to the Bean Museum in May and the Butterfly was the favorite of my girls and my son loved the bears. How appropriate. Love your line "I am still sort of the boss". So true.

Bamfam said...

love your blog...we sure miss you guys. hope your loving utah. im sure you love the weather...its been over 100 everyday since...forever!!! hope to hear from you soon. Maci

Doreen said...

Fun! The power struggles never end, huh? I'm afraid of what's going to happen when Kaylee gets older... :p