Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories Game

Found this on my sister-in-laws blog!

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

3 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

Lots of memories to choose from, but I remember being so nervous to meet all the family the first time. I think we all went out to dinner at a restaurant and I had no idea what to expect, and you and Greg walked up and introduced yourselves and were super nice and laid back, and I was like, "Okay, maybe this won't be so bad..."

Doreen said...

Tapioca has to be my favorite memory, too. Loved sitting and chatting and eating pudding! Too bad you guys don't ever move close to us until after we leave that place. :p

Unknown said...

All of those fun dinners you had me over for while I was sort of homeless. I really looked forward to coming to your home, listening to the fun adventures of the kids, and sitting at your dinner table. I am ever so grateful for your kindness and thoughtfulness that got me through a somewhat challenging time. Laura

PS - no blog for me (yet!), but I still wanted to share my memory!