Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oxen

So, I'm tired of the Chess/Twilight background and The Cutest Blog on the Block website is down except for Valentine's stuff. I figured my sons would not be impressed as we looked through them tonight. Lo and behold, I was wrong, though we , once again, are taking a slight twist on the meaning. The current layout shows lots of O's and X's, which Joseph immediately recognized as the word "ox" which reminded him and all the boys of "oxen" in Brian Regans' comedy routine about school and spelling. So, in honor of Valentine's Day and Oxen, enjoy the link.

Also, if anyone knows how, I'd love to just post the video. I apparently haven't learned how to do a link to YouTube like I thought I had. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Baby Oven said...

I can't believe you quoted Brian Regan! I think he is one of the funniest comedians I have ever heard. I wish I could show you how to post videos but I have no idea. Hopefully everyone else just looks him up. The Little Man misses all of the attention, especially from Spence and Erica. He is going through withdrawals and I am a mean mommy. :)

cabesh said...

To the right of the video, on the YouTube page, is a box that says "Imbed". Copy what's in that box and paste it into your post.


P.S. My word verification is "undred". As in I went to BYU, so I'm true blue or unred. :)

Unknown said...

We love Brian Regan, especially this routine. "Kat. I'm outta here!"