Can I just mention how good I've got it here? This has been one of the craziest church days I've had in a long time- up at 6:30 to get stuff ready for the day, out the door at 9:30, go non-stop until a 20 minute nap at 6:00 and then back for a fireside until 8:30. Guess what my awesome husband did.
1) Got the children out the door to church and was there early.
2) Played games with the kiddos while I made dinner in the relative peace and quite.
3) Let me take a nap while he did the dishes- the entire days worth- and cleaned up the kitchen.
4) Got the 3 youngest children to bed while I was gone.
5) Made tapioca pudding. From scratch. Just for the two of us. (I think he's trying to get me to like him!) Yum!
6) And, he just brought me the calendar and a pen so we can go over the week and I didn't have to get up.
How lucky can a girl get? If I was on the other computer, I would totally put a picture of this fantastic man right here.
However, this computer doesn't have any pictures on it (except some random nature shots that came with it and the YW logo that I downloaded earlier this week. None of them would exactly work here, though) and I don't have any online. Maybe after our calendaring, I'll get up and add one. For now, just know that I got the best deal EVER when he asked me to marry him.
A Week of Camps
3 days ago