I've just been going over the errands I ran this morning in the 15 minutes I have until I need to head out to another and was amazed at what actually got done this morning- yes I guess I do occasionally have days like that. I had kind of imagined that these things would take all day, but really they all took about 15 minutes, maybe 30, each, not counting drive time. Wanna see what you can do in 15 minutes?
1) Normally, take a child to the orthodontist. Today they were dealing with a fussy bracket that didn't want to stay on, so it took a bit longer. No complaints from said child who was missing school, BTW and I found out the orthodontist went to Westwood High School in Mesa. Small world.
2) Pick up YW Medallions at the Distribution Center. (Definitely less than 15 minutes.)
3) Stop at the library for some books on CD. This one was probably closer to 30 minutes because I didn't know exactly what I wanted.
4) Stop at the music store for bass rosin and valve oil (for a trumpet). Again, definitely less than 15 minutes.
5) Have a screw removed from your tire, repair the hole, then rotate and inflate all tires to proper pressure. (I suppose I should say read the newspaper and Ensign while someone else does all those things to your tires!)
6) Drive past Taco Bell twice, while hungry, and not stop to by your favorite soft tacos and mexican pizza. (Less than 15 minutes, for sure, but had those moments where it definitely seemed longer!)
7) Heat up a quick, non-Taco Bell lunch. (It was good anyway.)
8) Catch up on blog reading.
9) Write my own blog post.
10) Make a bed. Definitely less than 15 minutes, and boy would I like to use the spare minutes to climb in said bed and nap. Oh well. I can avoid Taco Bell, I can avoid a nap.
How about you? What can you do in 15 minutes today? Bet it's a lot more than you think. Good Luck!